All articles

What type of valve is on the tires?Updated 2 years ago

We use a Schrader valve on all of our bike tires.   

For our Balance Bikes only the valve cap operates differently.  You will need to push down and turn the cap like a medicine bottle cap.  This is required by law.

Was this article helpful?